Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving (day 10)

Wow. Just ... WOW.

We just returned home from the first of several lessons on the truth about origins, hosted by one of our sister congregations here in town. My mind is reeling. I knew how powerful atheism was, but I really didn't have any clue how extensive the impact of evolutionary teaching and ideas had on the moral and ethical fiber of our nation. I'm dumbfounded.

My thankfulness tonight is for men like Dr. Brad Harrub, who are not shying away from the painful task of pointing out the damage, and the boldness men (and women) like him have to proclaim the TRUTH. May God prepare and equip and embolden many, MANY more like him to spark a wave turning people back to the truth of the Bible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...