Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am in LOVE with these pictures!

So....my son is engaged to a wonderfully well-rounded young lady who just so happens to be a pretty talented photographer! First, I was just thrilled she was raised in the church; then I was beside myself with glee over the fact that she has wanted to be a stay-at-home mom her entire life and was "just waiting for the right guy to come along"; then it tickled me pink to learn that she pretty much homeschooled herself her senior year and now wants to homeschool whatever children God blesses them with (they're wanting six boys--hey, did I mention she's a glutton for punishment? LOL). I'm a very happy mother-in-law-to-be, and Chelsey and I do get along really well. GREAT! And then this.....
The girl has an artist's eye, and it's (as she'd put it) UBER talented, already at the tender age of 19! She set up this shot, handed the camera to Jon, and then popped her nose (and glasses) in the pic below:
Have I mentioned how much I just LOVE those pictures??? I've got them in black and white on my walls already.
Sigh....

2 comments:

Stephani Cochran said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful daughter-in-law to be. What a blessing! Those pictures are great too! It looks like she'll be documenting lots of family memories in years to come!

Qtpies7 said...

What a blessing! Isn't it great to have future in laws that you adore? I am thrilled with Drew's choice in a bride, too! She has no fear of the 7 daughters I've been praying on Drew, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...