Friday, July 30, 2010

The timer's running!

So....I've spent the last three days with my mornings fully anti-internet.  Actually, this is the first day I've gotten online before dinnertime; mostly because my to-do list is on hold while Shelby and Kasey nap.  I've even employed the use of a handy anti-computing device, see?
I can't believe all that I've accomplished without this little time-zapper dictating my free time. 

I shall simply have to SHOW you.....but not today.  I put myself on an internet timer (or, rather an oven timer as my cookies bake) and my nine minutes and forty-five seconds is up!

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog today! And you are not the only way who mentioned how much Sergei looks like our biological child! It's wonderful how God works out all those details! :) And I don't blame you for not minding summer's end, knowing that that gets you that much closer to seeing your son!!!

I know what you mean about the internet being a time-zapper. I barely have had time to get online since we've been home from Ukraine, but I know that in the past I've always had to really watch myself or I'd waste hours online. No time for that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...