Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Writer's block, 2010 edition

I've got all these thoughts running through my head, all clamoring to get out, and for some reason my brain isn't cooperating. This happened a few years ago and resulted in a major life-altering realization, so maybe, just MAYBE God has a plan in mind for this as well...but for right now, I'm sure I'm definitely not all that inspiring or interesting.

Read, study, and meditate, that's what I need to be doing right about now. Perhaps that will quiet my mind enough for me to think in an organized manner?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Yes seek his face, read his word, and he will give you the words he wants you to say, sometimes we need to just be still and let God do his work in us, praying for you and hoping you get an answer soon, hugs and blessings, Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...