Friday, April 17, 2009

Maybe we'll shake things up a bit?

We're not sure about a name for this little one yet, and that usually means one thing...we'll change it another ten times before she's born. So...maybe we'll just do things a tad different this time around, since it's likely to be the last time.

How about we just don't announce ANYTHING about the baby's name till she's born? Yes, we'd sort of "settled" on Ella, then Kasey-something, but....prolly not!

You'll have to wait another, oh, fifteen weeks to find out who this little one will be! Yep, you too, Grandma! In fact, we're not even telling her sibs what her name will be, so no trying to be sneaky!

5 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

Whoa! That's harsh! LOL A good friend of mine does that and it drives us nuts, lol.

That is what we'd have to do if we had another one, though. With Trinity our family freaked out so bad about the first name we had picked out that we changed it, and the kids hate the names we have picked out for another girl.

Kris said...

Um, you'll especially have to keep it a secret if it ends up being a Trygve, no? If they hated Trinity's name.....oh my.

G'ma Nette said...

Now just you wait one little minute here, Missy! Not letting the whole world in on your secret, I can understand. But your own mother??? What did I do to deserve that? Yeah, I know I wasn't exactly thrilled with "Ella", but I've loved all the other choices you've made for my babies! If you don't want me to let anyone else in on it, okay. But I HAVE to call her something!!

Kris said...

Neener, neener, neeeeennerrrr...

Gives us a bit of wiggle room to change our minds 300 more times, Mom! OH...and by the way, Pete says we're naming her Benjamin anyway. Oy vay.

G'ma Nette said...

I love it !!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...