Friday, August 10, 2007

Goofy girl!

Jamie is fast becoming our little stand-up comic! It seems to have evened out finally, that Jamie has balanced out the dry humor with yet another quick-witted persona! I was beginning to wonder for a little while if Jon and I would be the only ones who were able to crack a funny with an unsolicited one-liner, but Jamie put my mind at ease!

We are attempting to break Jamie of her addiction to her pacifier, so we keep them put away except for bedtime. She seems to find a stray now and again, though (or does she have a secret stash?), and her "mute button" became a source of hilarity last night. Jamie was sitting quietly next to Daddy on the couch as he was watching the evening news and he noticed her paci.

Dad: "Jamie, you need to take that paci and put it away; pacis are for babies."
Jamie: "No, Daddy, my NEED it."
Dad: "Pacis are for babies, Jamie, are you a baby?"
Jamie: "No, my not a baby."
Dad: "No, you're not a baby, you're a big girl, and big girls don't need pacis."
Jamie: "No, Daddy, my NEED it."
Dad: "Jamie, you're a big girl, you don't need a paci."
Jamie: "NO, Daddy, my NOT a big girl, my a Gamie Bug!"

Yep, she's a Jamie Bug indeed! Poor kid thinks her middle name is "Bug". Oh well, it suits her!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Are you beginning to wonder what took you so long to start blogging? LOl
Gamie Bug is such a qtpie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...