- Pete wants a copy of our daily "plan" on the refrigerator so he can see what has and hasn't been accomplished--makes him feel a bit more connected to us and it really appeals to his "duty roster" nature!
- The girls need something they can feel organized with like the rest of us. Might help for them to grasp days of the week and a daily routine as well.
- Jon and Kelsey need to be able to see what is expected of them and when.
- I need some form of accountability, and I do tend to work well when I can see what I've got ahead of me so I don't get distracted in fifty different directions at once.
- We need continuity--a plan that shows us all what needs to get done so we actually accomplish things in a priority that serves our family without leaving all the necessities undone. We're all FAR too quick to jump ship on housekeeping chores when there's the possibility of doing something spontaneous.
- Lists are good. I may detest them, but hey, lists ARE good.
Time to go read. I've got a "class" to take! Hmm, I wonder if all of this is going to actually FIT in my 3-ring binder?
Hmm, while I'm at it, maybe I'll go ahead and write the Scriptures of the Day on our dry-erase board (since Pete forgot today in his haste to get to work way too early). What are they, you ask?
So teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12
Let all things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40