2. Freedom from the rat race that this world thinks is necessary.
3. Seeing what I have as a gift instead of seeing what I don't have as a personal failure.
4. Enjoying the blessing of marriage as only the Creator of marriage could intend.
5. Not being responsible for my own set of standards--I just plagiarize from the Bible!
6. Knowing that there is a life far more wonderful than anything temporary this mortal world has to offer and that I have a teeny little part in it, designed just for me!
7. The knowledge that I can be a tomboy here on earth but still be a princess for eternity!
8. Having a built-in family wherever I go, and knowing that I will always be "at home" with them.
9. My soul-sister. Jill is more precious to me than a thousand blood sisters could be, because she was hand-picked by God Himself to come into my life at just the right time.
10. Never having to come up with my own version of right or wrong, truth or untruth. God already has all of that figured out and outlined for me. What a relief!
11. Meaning. I love the fact that my life has meaning and purpose and that I really can know what it is!
12. Not having to prove myself to anyone.
13. Never needing to go into a bar, pick up a cigarette, pop a pill, sleep around, or lie, steal, and cheat my way to be loved and accepted. I just am, because of WHOSE I am.
I love that.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants