Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Menu Plan Monday--on Tuesday!


Seriously, these holiday weekends mess me up every time! A day late, a dollar short, that's me! Oh well...at least if I've got my own menu plan staring me in the face the rest of the week, I'm good!
Monday (try something new!)--steakhouse burgers, broccoli salad, macaroni salad
Tuesday (comfort food)--chicken noodle soup (should be good after being out in the cold for the parade)
Wednesday (soup/salad/sandwiches)--French dip subs and a big salad
Thursday (easy peasy)--crockpot bean burritos
Friday (pizza)--BBQ chicken pizza, meat lover's pizza, mushroom pizza
Saturday (kids' choice)--maple mustard bratwurst, potato balls, sauerkraut (Dani could eat her weight in the stuff!)
Sunday (Dad's fave)--Carribean chicken salad
Need some more inspiration to plan your own menu? Go visit Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...