Monday, November 17, 2008

Outtakes and Teasers (HI MOM!)

I had a suspicion, but not any real confirmation until just a few days ago that my mom is a 'regular' reader on my blog. Seems I write too much for her to keep up with! LOL

Anyhoo....she and Pete's mom know about part of their Christmas presents this year--a *nice* picture of all of us and some pretty pics of the oldest two grandkids who either run or make a ridiculous face every time a camera is brought out. Well, we DO have good pics. We took them a few weekends ago. She doesn't know what they look like, because I'm not sharing till Christmas morning...HOWEVER....I will share some teasers (as in NOT the print-worthy pics) and a couple of funnies that ended up on the camera during that self-made photo shoot.

Snot shot!
This is what you end up with when you check camera settings between shots:
Too bright for ya, eh, Mo?
Fall in!!!
Um...one bright face, one shadowed face. Nice.
Sorry, Mom, that's all you're getting till Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...